If you are a manufacturer or service provider seeking professional sales representation in all or parts of Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, West Virginia and Virginia we can help.
Top Ten reasons why AmerTech is recognized as one of the industry’s leading representatives for manufacturers.
- Since 1979, we have been consistently recognized and awarded for our proven success.
- No other firm matches our network reach within the territorial Northeast, thus making AmerTech the dominant leader for representation.
- Representation by AmerTech means immediate and direct access to high level management and VP’s. These individuals are the company decision-makers when it comes to Purchasing, Planning and Engineering.
- Our sales team operates from our company headquarters and regional offices. Allowing for multiple contact points and multiple locations to service our clients needs. Many years back, single man sales representative firms was prevalent. Having a 5+ man sales organization is paramount to properly service a multi-state territory.
- Our sales team are experts in many fields – from coal fired to gas fired. We incorporate continuous technical and sales training cycles. Clients trust that we are current with industry trends, technology and able to navigate foreseeable market conditions.
- We represent the industries top echelon Engineered Products.
- AmerTech enhances its direct sales approach and augments it with a daily inside sales function. Our inside sales team is focused on contacting and understanding our client’s needs, outage needs and getting this information in the hands of our direct sales team.
- AmerTech utilizes the services of an outside marketing firm to further enhance its brand and exposure for its principals and to its clients.
- Our customer approach is ‘need-based.’ This is a trusted AmerTech problem-solving practice that our clients come to experience and expect throughout. Our ‘need-based’ format incorporates a more consultative handling, whereas we systematically work on a familial, face-to-face level with the client. We don’t simply fulfill a quick order obligation – we establish a strong working relationship. We listen, we bring new ideas and greater insights.
- We don’t simply fulfill a quick order obligation – we establish a strong working relationship. We listen, we bring new ideas and greater insights.
No other firm matches our network reach within the territorial Northeast, thus making AmerTech the dominant leader for representation.
“AmerTech, Inc. will provide to its principals; a professional approach to sales which will promote and uphold the reputations of our principals’ while getting their products and services to our client base.”
“AmerTech, Inc. will provide to its clients; sales professionals which will respond to client needs and provide quality products, solutions and services with client’s needs in mind.”
Since 1979, we have operated under a concept of total commitment to our clients and principals. This dedication to quality service is shared by all our employees. We will put our individual and collective expertise to work for you. The result is a spirit of close cooperation with all our clients. AmerTech, Inc. represents companies that strive to achieve quality workmanship, dependability, and reassurance. We are committed to building a long-term relationship with our principals and our clients.
“AmerTech, Inc. provides strong and consistent performance on behalf of our company year in and year out” – VP; Fan Company
“AmerTech was instrumental in obtaining our single largest order in the Northeast for a unique cooling tower rebuild” – VP; Cooling Tower Company
“What impressed me with AmerTech was their computer system. They are capable of tracking projects, plant outages, bids, customers, etc.” – General Manager; Field Machining Company
“AmerTech booked our single largest in our 25 year company history with a major U.S utility”- Sales Manager; SCR Supplier
“… ATI offers my company great lines with competitive pricing…” – Purchasing Manager; Local Utility Company
“… I feel extremely comfortable doing business with AmerTech, Inc., I Value our personal relationship we’ve had for years…” – Executive; Boiler OEM
“… they are always willing to provide the latest information for my engineering group through Lunch and Learns, presentations, seminars…” – Engineering Manager; EPC Contractor
“… AmerTech, Inc. keeps me informed of recent changes of products in the marketplace and how they can assist us in developing more efficient and profitable plants…” – Asset Manager; Developer