If you are a manufacturer seeking professional sales representation in all or parts of Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Ohio, and Virginia we can help.
- Established in 1979
- Seven Outside Salesmen
- One Inside Salesmen (Aftermarket Parts Follow-up, Lead Generation and Outage Tracking)
- Two Office Staff (administration)
- Member of several local and national trade associations.
- Represent well-known and respected companies(eLine Card)
- Our lines will allow you access to top management and plant level.
- Office Staff handles customer inquiries and project coordination.
- Website used for customer interface and principal exposure.
- Can accommodate customer and principal meetings in our main conference room.
- Business Information Tracking System (BITS). Custom designed computer software to track: Current Bids due ,Project Summary (track multiple equipment purchases for a single project or outage), Open Inquiry Report – tracks active inquiries, Outage Report – tracks past, present, and future outage schedules and Equipment Report – tracks equipment used for specific plant.
To Our Principals:
“AmerTech, Inc. will provide to its principals; a professional approach to sales which will promote and uphold the reputations of our principals’ while getting their products and services to our client base.”
To Our Customers:
“AmerTech, Inc. will provide to its clients; sales professionals which will respond to client needs and provide quality products, solutions and services with client’s needs in mind.”
Since 1979, we have operated under a concept of total commitment to our clients and principals. This dedication to quality service is shared by all our employees. We will put our individual and collective expertise to work for you. The result is a spirit of close cooperation with all our clients. AmerTech, Inc. represents companies that strive to achieve quality workmanship, dependability, and reassurance. We are committed to building a long-term relationship with our principals and our clients.
“AmerTech, Inc. provides strong and consistent performance on behalf of our company year in and year out” – VP; Fan Company
“AmerTech was instrumental in obtaining our single largest order in the Northeast for a unique cooling tower rebuild” – VP; Cooling Tower Company
“What impressed me with AmerTech was their computer system. They are capable of tracking projects, plant outages, bids, customers, etc.” – General Manager; Field Machining Company
“AmerTech booked our single largest in our 25 year company history with a major U.S utility”- Sales Manager; SCR Supplier
“… ATI offers my company great lines with competitive pricing…” – Purchasing Manager; Local Utility Company
“… I feel extremely comfortable doing business with AmerTech, Inc., I Value our personal relationship we’ve had for years…” – Executive; Boiler OEM
“… they are always willing to provide the latest information for my engineering group through Lunch and Learns, presentations, seminars…” – Engineering Manager; EPC Contractor
“… AmerTech, Inc. keeps me informed of recent changes of products in the marketplace and how they can assist us in developing more efficient and profitable plants…” – Asset Manager; Developer